Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do I know what size Wristy to purchase?
- Answer: Our general rule is measure your wrist comfortably and add an inch.
- Question: When was the first hockey lace wristy manufactured?
Answer: 2002 by the founder of Stroud Manufacturing.
- Question: Is the Hockey Players Union a registered non-profit organization?
- Answer: No, we’re not a registered non-profit organization at this time.
- Question: Who manufactures your hockey lace wristies?
- Answer: Stroud Manufacturing.
- Question: How much is donated from every wristy sold.
- Answer: 25¢ from every wristy purchased online gets donated and 10¢ from every wristy purchased in stores gets donated.