Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do I know what size Wristy to purchase?
- Answer: Our general rule is measure your wrist comfortably and add an inch.
- Question: When was the first hockey lace wristy manufactured?
Answer: 2002 by the founder of Stroud Manufacturing.
- Question: Do you advertise your products or brand?
- Answer: At this time we don’t advertise. We rely on word of mouth advertising and social media sites such as Twitter in order to raise as much funding as possible. If you’re a business owner or would like to help us advertise in any way please contact us.
- Question: Is the Hockey Players Union a registered non-profit organization?
- Answer: No, we’re not a registered non-profit organization at this time.
- Question: Who manufactures your hockey lace wristies?
- Answer: Stroud Manufacturing.
- Question: How much is donated from every wristy sold.
- Answer: All the proceeds from wristies bought online gets donated and 10¢ from every wristy purchased in store gets donated.